Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My apologies for the delay in my reply.   It was one of the Kroll reports, like they run for mort...
0 387 0
I had the following scores, all FICO:   TU: 638 EQ: 607 EX: 599   I hadn't checked them in aw...
0 451 2
I've haven't had time to go into the dealership to see about their offer.   dalleanne - did you h...
0 1242 1
Thank you kindly. I read an earlier revision of that article - but this one is a bit different.   ...
0 1477 0
I've searched around on here, and haven't found an answer so I thought I would ask.   I bought a ...
0 1630 8
Good question - there was no reason stated in the email. It only said that they had received my req...
0 1368 0
Well, denial from CapOne - perhaps because the dealer submitted an app to them yesterday? Wish I ha...
0 1383 2
Thank you guys for the suggestions. I had applied through Lending Tree about 6 months ago and was no...
0 1388 3
I've heard this before - what does it mean??? LOL   I applied for financing online, FICO scores i...
0 1559 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you for this thread.   Would you care to PM me the info as well please?   Thanks in advan...
0 426 4
Definitely can identify with the OP.   Was in a relationship, I thought was great - even though e...
0 656 0
I'll throw in my VZW experience.   I had an older account I forgot about when I hit hard times a ...
0 1056 2
HSTV wrote: APPROVING BANK: Wells Fargo Dealer Services BUREAU PULLED: TransUnion CREDIT SCOR...
0 6931 0
Got a "verified" reply from Equifax on a paid collection with them - sent the same letter in this t...
0 14727 1
Samer experience with EX as well.   After I mailed the supporting documentation 4 times, they del...
0 543 2
Thanks for the advice.   I've done all that.   Did PFDs for most of my collections, so they're ...
0 610 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 492 2
InvincibleSummer2 wrote: Is there a CA listed on your National Student Loan Database listing? ...
0 633 2
Thanks for the reply and info, Shogun.   Yes, I have tried PFD and the only response was a propos...
0 684 5
I have made some headway - TU 480 to 621 in a few months. Although my EX and EQ reports are stuck a...
0 698 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.