Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
An update..   Chase approved me for enough to cover the amount I would be left owing on the other...
562 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 8931 3
So, on a whim I applied at a Subaru dealership. I don't know what I was thinking with my 621 score....
655 2
I'll give it a whirl - Had mine removed from EX and EQ but is still on TU. 
9101 0
I'm with ya.    Im cool with KD in the past as that seems accurate - but KD after paid perplexes ...
172 1
Can KDs still be reported on a paid collection?   I have a couple that report every month. 
195 3
I searched all over  this forum and others looking for an email, but never found a working one. :(
208 3
I totally understand.   I didn't have the funds available when I called, and didn't have to pay o...
214 5
RJM is probably the easiest company to deal with as far a PFD goes.   I called them, made an offe...
219 7
I think the whole system is antiquated, unfair, and needs to be tore down and rebuilt. 
66 0
acrylic51 wrote: Then how or why does the CRA over look those facts?? Even when the case was dis...
83 0
That sounds like them. They we're reporting mine as KD on EX and EQ but it was deleted for some rea...
87 0
I've read over the documents pertaining to that lawsuit and I took away that not only could they no...
93 0
I really appreciate all the good info guys.   Y'all rock!
107 1
In my experience they can't report KD as they're not a factoring company, and they're not your cred...
98 0
For me?   Not to hijack the thread - they said judgement was obtained in 2009, however I was neve...
102 1
I guess I'm confusing myself by wondering what they'll do with the extra payments if you trade the ...
178 4
Ugh, Midland again. These guys are thieves.   I was sent a notice of garnishment in May 2012 for ...
132 0
It's interesting you bring up the loan paperwork. I never got a copy of anything I signed (or any l...
187 6
I was thinking along the same lines - just keep the car. Pay extra. Document all my payments and le...
192 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+