Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I accidentally posted this in the rebuilding forum - would a mod be kind enough to move it to the A...
0 213 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I will try to keep this short.   I got a loan with Satander in Feb of this year, my score was hor...
0 214 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
Been where you're at, recently dug myself out, still rebuilding, and will never go back. I've been ...
0 438 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Awesome advice guys.   Thank you so much.   I know I really have no revolving history - in fact...
0 1589 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have the following:   -auto loan, 8 months no lates -Wells Fargo secured card, 6 months, no la...
0 2383 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I've gotten my FICO scores to the 621 area and thought I would app for a Barlcays card on the Apple...
0 2483 20
I'm an AU on a card with a high util (90%) and noticed a small score increase when added. Would I b...
0 91 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 191 0
AG is the way to go. Or if you're like me, I ended up debating my issue with someone from their leg...
0 806 0
Not at all.   It was a Sears Citi card that belongs to my Dad.   I figured if he added me as an...
0 373 2
I was added as an AU on a card with perfect payment history and a high util (90%) and saw a jump of...
0 384 4
Shogun wrote: That actually does sound like a factoring issue.  They purchased a current accoun...
0 857 0
That is a very good, and interesting point Shogun.   What about KDs being reported on a paid coll...
0 864 2
I have numerous dealings with Midland.   I paid and asked for a goodwill deletion, and was shot d...
0 869 4
I got Midland deleted from EQ and EX the same way - they were reporting my account as open, terms 1...
0 1807 0
I agree.  I intially limited my conversation to the CA, but it was EQ who suggested I send a copy o...
0 411 0
DrJim wrote: The CRB's only report what the CA tells them.  Your agreement is with the CA, not ...
0 501 1
Thanks for the info,   Yeah, a dispute comes back as verified as "paid in full" - even with me se...
0 539 0
So I paid some medical collections via PFD and have letters from the CA indicating that the trade l...
0 576 7
I have actually had better success dealing with the CA's, believe it or not.
0 480 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}