Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
ironsight wrote: I sent a GW letter to Harris and Harris (CA) for an old PAID collection accoun...
0 725 0
I hear ya. I shouldve done that.   I must learn patience.
0 407 1
I did it online - hoping for a quicker deletion. The letter explicitly states that per my request, ...
0 413 0
Yes, I have written correspondence with them. Since that is the legal agreement - method of payment...
0 421 4
Hey guys,   I just wanted to reach and ask a quick question. RJM accepted my PFD offer of a 50% s...
0 429 6
I've searched around and not really found an answer to my situation. Perhaps someone can give me so...
0 105 0
I have been dealing with Certegy.   They have a tradeline on my CRs for $35.88 from GoDaddy. And ...
0 250 1
jmyers76 wrote: My condolences, Midland is a bully.  THey will do what ever they want, lie, che...
0 2249 0
Interesting to note that I received a call and voicemail from a "manager" with Credit Sollutions, L...
0 377 0
seigex wrote: xthatgamerguyx wrote: I did exactly that with TU online. We will see what hap...
0 422 1
Steelersfan904 wrote: xthatgamerguyx wrote: I PFD'd them and didn't get a response. Just su...
0 7942 2
I PFD'd them and didn't get a response. Just submitted a BBB complaint.
0 7947 4
seigex wrote: xthatgamerguyx wrote: seigex wrote: xthatgamerguyx wrote: Over the we...
0 445 3
seigex wrote: xthatgamerguyx wrote: Over the weekend, I had 3 new baddies pop up on my TU r...
0 460 5
Over the weekend, I had 3 new baddies pop up on my TU report. They're 3 collections - 1 for $78, an...
0 469 7
seigex wrote: xthatgamerguyx wrote: DubbaYou wrote: I am dealing with some CAs right no...
0 1905 4
Unoriginalnj wrote: Anyone have experience with LL in regards to removing collection accounts? H...
0 2384 0
DubbaYou wrote: I am dealing with some CAs right now, trying to PFD some old accounts.  I have ...
0 1912 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}