Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
4600 is after ALL deductions, taxes, insurance, optional FSA and retirement.   I've looked at a l...
0 199 0
Does residual income just subtract taxes and social security from my gross income? My net income in...
0 223 2
This is resolved. I was finally able to speak to a live person.   I called USAA through my Credit...
0 205 0
I put a freeze on my Equifax and I think Experian file several years back due to compromized SS#.  ...
0 238 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I deleted an CA that has a deletion date of 10/2012 because I'm impatient. EX already removed it, T...
0 741 0
Capital one is so weird. I have a pretty good interest rate with them (sub 10%), no lates and have ...
0 840 1
I'd like some opinions regarding GW letters.   I'm trying to get a paid collection off of my repo...
0 119 0
That makes sense. I don't plan on disputing as that seems inappropriate as it's already marked as "...
0 334 0
Before I found these forums I accepted a settlement offer from the OC (medical office). The doctor'...
0 388 5
My husband and I are in the early stages of preparing for the upcoming VA loan process. I have some...
0 203 0
I would like this information as well please.   Thanks!
0 580 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}