Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My Chapter 7 was discharged on 10/16/2012.  I pulled Experian this morning and accounts read for JU...
0 275 0
I also have a new American Express Prepaid card with direct deposit and a checking account with Ban...
0 257 2
After reluctantly filing Chapter 7 I’ve found that all is not lost as most of us have been lead to ...
0 252 1
I had my 341 meeting on 8/16/2012.  It went off without a hitch.   I was scared to death after re...
0 725 2
@maddy1001   I am new to myFico and have found a lot of useful information &  thought I shoul...
0 4939 1
Hi.  I also have a paid judgment that I would like removed from my CR.  Will you please pm me the i...
0 712 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+