Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We gave a $1,000 as earnest money. We have a FHA loan. We paid separetly for all the inspections an...
248 2
I'm still in underwriting, I've received 1 set of conditions and submitted them 3 days ago. We're s...
468 5
We're currently renting and hoping to purchase a new home soon, this will be our first mortgage. He...
361 1
The collections in question are medical bills. Two from our primary care provider, one from a speci...
168 1
I received a dunning letter yesterday from a local collection agency. It was for a medical bill tha...
216 4
I hope this one passes. All of our baddies are medical bills from our daughter who's had alot of me...
371 2
I am dealing with Sierra Receivables in Redding right now. I am about to send a PFD. Did you have a...
103 0
I received a dunning letter today. It's for a doctor's office. I know it's mine and I can pay it. ...
165 1
I too received a letter from LTD and BofA recently, same scenario.   I just spoke with a rep from...
135 0
I discovered a collection account on my credit reports. I filed a dispute because I don't know wher...
367 6
I have a question about how credit card balances work on your credit report.   If for instance, s...
998 8
I have attempted to do the shopping cart trick with Maurices several times. I did it with Victoria'...
600 1
To clarify it was a auto loan pull. I don't believe it's auto enhanced but idk for sure.
437 0
  My scores are way off.    MyFico (EX) 614 WalMart Card (TU) 560 Credit Karma FAKO 535 Credi...
476 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am rebuilding and have been approved for a Credit One Platinum card. The fees are high but I feel...
2376 35
Lender pull scores for auto loan EQ 619, TU 637 and EX 627.   At that point in time I was AU on m...
221 1
I am itching to go on an App spree but I just financed a vehicle 4 days ago.    I am fearful that...
543 6
Lender pull 1.12.13     616/637/647   I was approved 3 days ago for auto loan through Toyota Fina...
639 1
I applied for loan for used auto yesterday. My lender pull scores were 6161637/647. I was approved ...
960 5
APPROVING BANK: Toyota Financial Services  BUREAU PULLED: All CREDIT SCORE: Lender pull 616/637/6...
3807 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+