Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Currently I have a CapOne card that is almost a year old and a Walmart card that is 8 months old. I...
0 106 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Assuming your correct, I can't have proof of purchase without the loan to buy the car. As far as t...
0 668 0
I was Preapproved from my credit union for: - $20,000 for vehicles that are 2010-2013 -$17,...
0 687 4
I received a letter from one of the banks, Chase.   It states that they are unable to request the...
0 282 0
I paid off a debt I owed to First Premier almost a month ago and its still showing up as not paid. ...
0 219 1
I guess I'll keep using  I dentityprotector for now. There report seems a bit more detailed.   ...
0 774 1
Awesome, thanks for dumbing it down for me.   I currently use I dentityprotector because of a dis...
0 790 3
I've been reading over this forums almost everyday the past few weeks, everything from auto loans t...
0 814 6
1. I'm not doing business with a CU, but I just got a auto loan approval from my CC. I didn't know ...
0 664 0
I never applied for one and I have a few VERY basic questions. Like most people here, I'm working o...
0 786 4
OK, Thanks. I read a few GW on this forum and have a starting point. From what I understand, it c...
0 350 0
Ok, so i should send GW to everyone that has been paid, but still shows up on my CR?   Lets say I...
0 359 2
Thanks for the help. I'm not sure what this acronym means GE How do I send a GW and PFD and to wh...
0 756 4
Rather than starting a new topic, I'll revive my old one. Currently my score is 659. It took a big...
0 813 6
I didn't get approved for the card. I guess my next step is just to wait until my current card is 6...
0 907 0
I applied for the walmart card. It says i will  receive a decision by mail in the next 7–10 days. N...
0 945 0
I has the capital one cash rewards card, the one always on TV with jimmy fallon.   I do have past...
0 1017 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Right now I only have one CC with a limit of 300. I've had it for almost 3 months now and use it fo...
0 1051 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}