Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
WIth seller credits, I ended up getting part of my deposit back from Escrow/Title.  Everyone involv...
0 566 0
I just closed on my home with Navy feds 100% program.  Middle score was 696.   Hope that helps.
0 738 3
Makes sense.  I already got preapproved with NFCU.  I just wont do aything but pay all my bills on ...
0 279 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 362 0
Let me clairify.  The balance transfer offer is on an existing card the is a zero balance at the mo...
0 412 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am in the process of buying a home and was curious if moving some of my debt around would help my...
0 425 10
Did the recon, got 7.5k not enough to cover eveything i wanted to do.     But im not complaining....
0 375 6
Which number should i call for CL recon?   I am being told they do another hard pull, that sounds...
0 386 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 396 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 808 11
I see the red box, and when i click on Pricing and temrs I get prcing information with a rate.   ...
0 818 13
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 840 0
Yeah thats what im planning on doing.  I was just trying to app for anything this year, but zero pe...
0 870 1
Yes on the site both slate and freedom come up.  Id rather have the freedom.  But Slate has no tran...
0 885 18
I have an offer from Chase for the Freedom & Slate cards.  I am thinking about applying for the Sla...
0 898 20
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 539 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 471 1
I hope so, they are next on my list, and i would hate for something like that ro ruin it for me. 
0 177 0
I was an AU on a card that was closed by AMEX in 2008.  As far as I know that account has never bee...
0 239 2
To add to this thread, do you need to carry a balance each month, kinda like the GE cards?
0 902 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}