Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
isuspectnargles wrote: kostyan1992 wrote: milkshakes wrote: does he have a checking acc...
0 735 0
I PC'ed my better balance card to the Merrill +. It took a month to receive the new card, but it is ...
0 565 1
I didn't. I've had Fraud alerts on on 2 years and last year I was able to pay for 3 months of score...
0 446 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 429 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1595 2
I think you get over it. I was that way a couple years ago because 4 years ago I was denied everyth...
0 460 1
I've used the Visa Signature Concierge once (to try it out after receiving my first Visa Signature ...
0 469 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 159 0
Technically since 2012. I received my corporate card in 2011. Amex agreed to backdate to 2008.  ...
0 111 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 348 1
Probably a fraud alert. Same thing happened with my chase freedom. Received on a Friday and was sus...
0 5604 0
+1 for SDFCU. I believe you have to call in to apply in order to not get a HP. You might want to se...
0 1022 3
I know my Freedom Visa Signature has price protection. I'm surprised they don't all have it.
0 276 0
My main bank is Schwab and there are no physical locations within a hundred miles of me, but I can ...
0 424 0
My card was declined today for a $2.73 charge at Subway. Highly embarassing. Apparently, they shut ...
0 157 0
First thing's first, you need to slow down. No more applying for things until you know a little mor...
0 244 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I was feeling the itch a week or so ago but I didn't d it. I'll have 10 months on the 8th. I've bee...
0 313 1
Tried the live chat and I was told it was only available to platinum card members. Called in 5 minut...
0 708 0
I'm 6 (well, 7 now)  months in now and haven't had any urges to app. I don't know what my current s...
0 273 3
Still gardening. No new changes since last time I checked in except for an increase in my CK. Looks...
0 191 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}