Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You can as low as 620! The builder im going to be working with will actually enter the purchase agr...
0 1616 0
actually looking to buy in Humble with Anglia homes....im in San antonio now and trying to get my c...
0 527 0
YES! But who do you think is underwriting your loan app?? These are physical people who know all yo...
0 666 0
I would check into financing with the builder, you often will get softer terms ex.financing, credit...
0 433 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 596 1
Well, just got approved for the Capital One secured mastercard!
0 9019 5
OMG! i thought i was the only one they did that too!  i discharged a chapter 7 in Feb 2005 and not ...
0 3525 0
I would highly recommend considering financing with the builder, often times you can get more lenie...
0 3120 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}