Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you to all that replied! It's a great feeling. My advice to anyone who is trying to buy would ...
0 190 0
Does anybody know if it is safe to app at lowe's today?  I need to get a new Washer and Dryer. 
0 655 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 349 4
Sorry meant to say the sellers asked to stay over the weekend to finish moving/cleaning.
0 683 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
We got the final approval from USDA Wednesday morning and closed this morning at 11am.  This proces...
0 692 15
Got my clear to close yesterday.  Will be closing tomorrow at 10am.  Can't wait!
0 407 6
I'm on the same boat as Foofighter74 - Waiting to hear those wonderful words  CLEAR TO CLOSE!
0 327 10
Just revieved email from Broker that my loan just got sent to USDA today!!!  My DD date expired tod...
0 133 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 149 0
I just noticed that my 3,25% rate is locked until 6/13. We dont think we are going to be able to clo...
0 290 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 282 0
Oh God, I am pregnant and every time I receive a call from my broker or realtor this baby starts ju...
0 551 3
It is a guaranteed loan. Just received email from the broker stating that the lender advised them th...
0 742 5
Right!  That's another problem that I have, they will not give me an straight answer as to what is ...
0 829 1
I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place!   The situation:  My due diligence ends on Mon...
0 857 11
What website do you go to see the status? - (also in underwriting with USDA)
0 367 2
Sounds great. Thank you so much for replying, this is a releif that I wont have to actually go to co...
0 255 0
I have just been approved through manual uw! So super excited! But I need help with this condition: ...
0 320 2
Purchase Price: $179,900 Property: SFH 1900 sq ft Submitted Offer on: 04/27/2013 Signed Purcha...
0 674 0
Just locked in rate on Monday for 3.25% in NC.
0 440 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}