Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm freaking out here.  I had gone under contract in a home, well that fell through too many proble...
0 232 1
I can give you some info about this.  I work at a Loss Mitigation department for a infamous mortgag...
0 149 0
Yes this is normal.  I am going the USDA route as well and I did have to write a check for the appr...
0 285 1
Credit Score, 665, 654, 672 - They Used my mid, 665 Type of Loan: USDA Lender: NationStar Rate: ...
0 2012 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Same boat here.  Waiting to hear if I am done with my 1st round of conditions, the way this is look...
0 3127 12
Update:   Just heard back from my broker.  They were able to talked him into sending the form aga...
0 608 1
I will try this letter.. thanks so much for the replies!! 
0 778 0
So, turns out one of my conditions for my loan approval is a rental history.  My previous landlord ...
0 849 8
Good luck!   I got a conditional approval as well two weeks ago, all the conditions have been met...
0 973 4
Yes I went through my bank statements and I am able to show the withdrawls but can someone please he...
0 489 0
So today I got my conditional approval, have submitted all of my conditions except this one.  The p...
0 595 4
I did mine with Geico insurance and they did a soft pull not a hard inquiry.
0 237 0
I too am in underwriting, LO says they should be receiving an answer soon.  Any idea how long it ca...
0 800 8
Ok so recently I put in an offer on a house.  Inspection was done and it turns out there are three ...
0 269 3
Hello forum ppl!    I am currently under contract on a home!  I am looking into buying around 3k ...
0 794 9
I just put in an offer for a house that has two bedrooms upstairs that are not permitted. The previo...
0 169 1
I guess my question would be can I have these inspections done with the one that works with the real...
0 339 1
Based on your experience or from what you have heard what type of inspections are really necessary....
0 415 6
Okay I was just preapproved for a USDA home loan I applied through a broker and the broker fee is ab...
0 309 1
Good info. Well the amount was determined by the mortgage broker. Not sure why they would tell me th...
0 413 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+