Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Can someone please explain to me what that means ? I just applied for a USDA home loan and the broke...
432 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 470 0
Long story short, I just wrecked my car and it is total loss.  My insurance will not pay for it bec...
558 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 638 0
Very nice words of encouragement!! Now everything that you said does not seem a problem, I guess ...
665 1
Well my plan is to apply for a mortgage around March of this coming up year. Going back in August of...
700 5
Thank you germaine47 for the info. I am currently still working on removies some of my baddies and p...
785 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 416 0
Jpersat-Did you qualify for mortgage? Can anybody else tell me if I would qualify for a mortgage ...
815 1
Forgot to add my income is about 50,000 a year (31,000 salary the rest is bonus).  Bonus has been c...
866 1
I am trying to qualify for a USDA loan. Back in August I went to a broker and he advised me that he ...
920 8
I guess I will be disputing the one status of 120 days past due and maybe GW Sallie Mae to remove th...
321 0
Sorry this is a two part question. 1. Is it possible for a paid account from the original credito...
380 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 420 0
Very good. Thank you so much for your response.
243 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 480 0
Sounds good. Thank you so much for your advise!! : )
481 0
Im sorry I meant GWs. But ok, would you still recommend getting another secured card or just increas...
486 1
Yes the Cap one is paid, I am in the process of sending a pfd to Target and the continental acct hop...
454 1
Currently I only have the secured card with Cap1 ( credit limit 300.00). I am an AU on my mom's Walm...
473 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+