Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know this is old, but YES.  Seven years has passed.  In fact, THIS month they were all removed fr...
0 527 1
Never thought anyone was "pulling my leg"...but again, thanks for the insight Amythyst.  We have be...
0 696 3
I am dealing with a very similiar situation.  When I posted about this a few months ago, most membe...
0 917 7
Amythyst-how did your lender know of your mortgage if it isn't on your credit report? Clearly I have...
0 343 2
Foofighter-I just reread your post and wanted to clarify that there will not be a mortgage on his re...
0 344 0
First of all, we are 4 years post Bk do if they were to consider that a foreclosure in itself, that'...
0 346 0
So, just as an update, I spoke yesterday with someone from the CEO's office at BofA.  She reviewed ...
0 461 0
I appreciate all of the input and understand that you cannot see my husband's public records.  The ...
0 552 0
Also, they are due to fall off this summer. How would that work?
0 601 0
There are two buildings involved. I can see from the recorder of deeds that one was sold to someone ...
0 607 0
Actually, we briefly spoke with someone and he mentioned(without knowing all of the details) that as...
0 628 1
Also, I don't see how it is fair that the bank has taken 7 years to foreclose and now we will have t...
0 486 0
I never said the deed was in someone else's name. The two buildings were put in his name fraudulentl...
0 489 0
Thank you both for your opinions! I am really hoping we do not have to wait 3 years from whenever th...
0 535 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This is going to sound extremely complicated but I am hoping that someone may have an answer for me...
0 892 37
I am wondering if anyone ever found a contact for this one.  I have had no luck with a goodwill and...
0 714 0
I would really appreciate this info as well!!  Just looking into having two 30 day late payments re...
0 705 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have been reading for a while and am on the journey to rebuilding both my credit and my husbands ...
0 143 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}