Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too but I'm positive I applied for the student edition THOUGH I...
0 683 1
I applied for Citi Forward Student card, with 7 inquiries on my CR, and lo and behold, was approved...
0 929 8
I wasn't instantly approved but not denied at all and called the recon line before I got their lette...
0 375 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1548 1
That Cap 1 card was a horrible idea.  Applied for it after I applied for the Freedom card and after...
0 1558 0
Lol!!!   I wasn't even expecting to get the card!  When I applied online and didn't get the "Cong...
0 1571 2
The Chase Freedom was approved for $500.  No authorized users.
0 1600 0
Are you talking about my Chase Amazon Card?  I'm the primary user for the card, no one else.  Same ...
0 3940 0
I was approved for $1000.   After you graduate from school, if you don't plan on going to grad sc...
0 558 0
My oldest credit card is literally 1 week old (Chase Amazon Visa).  The Chase Freedom took some rec...
0 3979 1
Yaaay and congrats!  I have high student loan balances that are also deferred as well since I'm sti...
0 653 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I applied for this a week after I had applied for the Chase Amazon card and the Freedom card and go...
0 4032 18
Just an update!  Called to check the status of my Chase Freedom card and was approved!  CL is low t...
0 2334 0
Thank you!  Will do!   Nevermind, they weren't any help either.
0 751 2
I am so done doing recon for the Chase Freedom card!  I never got a denied from them at all and whe...
0 773 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1123 6
Reelax wrote: marilynmonroe078 wrote: Okay so I got an alert stating my Fico score went up ...
0 726 0
Okay so I got an alert stating my Fico score went up by 1 point (not a big deal but it's an increas...
0 903 4
I was denied but called recon before I got the letter and was approved for $1300.   They pulled m...
0 870 0
Had the same message just a couple of days ago, called back door number on the yesterday, was asked...
0 600 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.