Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too but I'm positive I applied for the student edition THOUGH I...
0 577 1
I applied for Citi Forward Student card, with 7 inquiries on my CR, and lo and behold, was approved...
0 823 8
I wasn't instantly approved but not denied at all and called the recon line before I got their lette...
0 311 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 627 1
That Cap 1 card was a horrible idea.  Applied for it after I applied for the Freedom card and after...
0 637 0
Lol!!!   I wasn't even expecting to get the card!  When I applied online and didn't get the "Cong...
0 650 2
The Chase Freedom was approved for $500.  No authorized users.
0 679 0
Are you talking about my Chase Amazon Card?  I'm the primary user for the card, no one else.  Same ...
0 2249 0
I was approved for $1000.   After you graduate from school, if you don't plan on going to grad sc...
0 509 0
My oldest credit card is literally 1 week old (Chase Amazon Visa).  The Chase Freedom took some rec...
0 2288 1
Yaaay and congrats!  I have high student loan balances that are also deferred as well since I'm sti...
0 604 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I applied for this a week after I had applied for the Chase Amazon card and the Freedom card and go...
0 2341 18
Just an update!  Called to check the status of my Chase Freedom card and was approved!  CL is low t...
0 1107 0
Thank you!  Will do!   Nevermind, they weren't any help either.
0 698 2
I am so done doing recon for the Chase Freedom card!  I never got a denied from them at all and whe...
0 720 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1085 6
Reelax wrote: marilynmonroe078 wrote: Okay so I got an alert stating my Fico score went up ...
0 566 0
Okay so I got an alert stating my Fico score went up by 1 point (not a big deal but it's an increas...
0 743 4
I was denied but called recon before I got the letter and was approved for $1300.   They pulled m...
0 758 0
Had the same message just a couple of days ago, called back door number on the yesterday, was asked...
0 491 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+