Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I too had this collection company show up.  Come to find out it was for an AT&T account. I did pay ...
0 294 0
Ok So here is my question.  My ex-husband called me today and I had received a letter at his house ...
0 442 3
Well I haven't had any luck with Midland.  I had 2 accounts with them that were rather large amount...
0 483 0
No, I have already paid them and I have sent several GW letters with zero response.  :(
0 420 0
Has anyone had any luck getting payliance to delete once paid? I had one $30 check. Not even sure ho...
0 435 2
Well I was preapproved for my mortgage and this morning i logged on and the credit pull dropped my ...
0 329 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well I am SUPER excited!  I sent a GW letter via email and asked for 1 account to be deleted and I ...
0 2581 43
I dealt with the creditor 2 weeks ago.  Same situation, showed up as a collection acct. for an AT&T...
0 2414 2
Ok so a WFNNB charge off from Jessica London is KILLING my credit score!  Here is the thing though,...
0 311 1
I am in the process of purchasing my home.  Just yesterday I was suppose to receive my preapproval ...
0 672 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was able to have this information deleted!  I do have a contact name and will pm anyone that need...
0 2702 14
it literally posted this morning!  It is dated 2009.  But this has not even shown on my acct at ALL...
0 705 3
Thanks everyone.  I am absolutely heartbroken.  I spent the majority of the day crying.  Now, I hav...
0 715 5
Well I am desperately trying to find answers.  I am in the process of buying my first home!  I have...
0 755 9
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok, so i am SOOOOOOOOOO on the border of being approved for my mortgage. My credit utilization was ...
0 815 4
Ahhhh.....Well let's see I have been working on my credit ALL year! I have been an avid user of myf...
0 823 0
Ok, so I have several OC's on my report that went to Charge off.  In July of this year, I paid off ...
0 164 1
I have 7 collection accounts that I have paid off and they are showing a ZERO balance, however, on ...
0 403 3
Have you checked you FICO score on THIS website?  It is probably a little lower but don't be discou...
0 7572 7
When I started my credit repair last year, my score was in the mid 500's. Today my Transunion is a ...
0 7596 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}