Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have some updates for anyone who is interested in my story :) I have truly come a long way, in on...
398 5
They fell off on EQ and TU. Not EX yet, and when I called they kept offering me the option to file ...
383 0
UPDATE:   So my application came back from Underwriting and.... I have been credit and income app...
565 2
nicholasyud wrote: Homeownerin2013 wrote: It's actually about a 100 pt increase but thank...
647 4
tjc wrote: Before I got on this forum, I DV my midland collection and it was removed.     hop...
647 0
jamie123 wrote: Congrats!!!!   Great job!   Wow, your scores took off like a rocket!   Th...
647 0
nicholasyud wrote: man from august to september your score increase almost 200 points ? that's ...
462 6
Updates -  Student Loan reporting 30 day late finally removed, Cap 1 and BOA secured reporting. SW ...
477 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 356 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 332 0
Wow congratulations! That is really fantastic. I'm very happy that everything worked out for you an...
385 0
Sorry, I have no answer to your question. Just subscribing to this thread as I am having a similar ...
547 2
Bank of America CC is already reporting (haven't even received the card yet). EQ updated its record...
534 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 421 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 428 1
Congrats! That is great progress. Gives hope to those like me who are just starting to work on impr...
165 1
rckstrscott wrote: Homeownerin2013 wrote: Just got an updated score from EQ via SW. Needles...
577 0
annielorie wrote: Persistence is the key. You say midland wont GW but you mention you changed s...
578 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 308 0
Really, really wanted this card but got declined :( Scores in siggy...
1400 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+