Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have an amex bcp and I'm getting close to the 61 day CLI. However, I have a few questions about w...
0 386 3
Well I called today and was told they could Recon, but would have to do another HP. I will wait for...
0 318 0
Mm. Any chance AMEX does SPs? If it is my UTIL I'll be kicking myself for not waiting 1-2 days.
0 535 4
What is the minimum requirement for this card? I  applied for the BCP and apparently got denied. I ...
0 552 7
Thanks for the replies everyone! I'm asking because there are certain cards that I have used in the...
0 668 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Currently most of my cards are around $3K. Lowest is $500, highest is $8K.   When should I stop a...
0 873 15
Update: I called and was told the credit limit was $500 with no chance of increase at this time....
0 252 1
Well as of today I applied for a Slate and got the 7-10 day message. I called and was told I needed...
0 317 1
I'm thinking of Discover IT or Chase Slate for the BT if applying for a new card . I don't think th...
0 397 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My situation is the following:   $20K total credit, using 11% that 11% is on a high APR card and...
0 472 10
Well I asked what would the interest rate be on a 2007 car and was told that from a min of 10.5% to...
0 258 0
Thinking of getting a loan for around $7K for a used car and I got a few inquiries. I have never ha...
0 329 3
Hi there. I have a relative that is in the process of refinancing and has a few lates on his report...
0 177 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
No 2 profiles are the same, Util, total amount of available credit, AAoA, recent inquiries, income ...
0 247 1
I'd like to think that it doesn't matter in the big picture, after all you are punished if you have...
0 383 2
I have 8 INQs(and 7 new accounts) since OCT '12, accidentally let 2 cards report a high balance wit...
0 684 0
Start with Walmart (no damage to scores as it is a SP). I have had my card since oct 27 and have ha...
0 413 4
Credit report (not score) is part of the money talk before actually commiting to a serious relation...
0 2137 0
It is important, on par with the 'money talk'. Strangely enough, from what I've seen, this rarely t...
0 4189 0
Since you already have 5.5k unsecured credit it makes no sense to get secured lines. As other have ...
0 222 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}