Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Any card from: Barclays, and Citi (even though Citi recently started sending me a couple of invitati...
0 354 0
Apparently, your credit score won't be the only thing that gets factor in for approval. The CCC take...
0 549 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 623 0
I am definitely keeping mine active periodically because it is just so darn sexy and rare now. I kno...
0 268 0
This is why I won't ever cancel my unicorn card because it is truly one of a kind despite mine havin...
0 789 0
I am also guilty :s my weakness is the "Apply for a card" button :( Must NOT click!!!!
0 496 1
Not all apps will say " Congratulations!" after the 3 second wait....some will give you dreadful "fu...
0 239 6
I got mine in the mail yesterday. I have yet to activate it but I was wondering does the 3x 61 days ...
0 531 2
Your chances are very high! Fingerhut is desperate to seek out new applicants to approve for there c...
0 181 0
I just recently did a post on this: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/SURPRISING-Amex-...
0 384 0
IMHO, I personally think Amex does well at playing there cards right. Don't take it too personally i...
0 517 0
Within a week of getting approved for my PRG I decided to go ahead and applied for the BCE thinking ...
0 794 0
OP needs a serious TIMEOUT! and also needs to get benched on the (no-credit) sidelines for atleast 2...
0 484 3
I also had an Orchard Bank card from back in 2010. It was my first CC ever but it severed its purpos...
0 308 3
No you are not the only one. I tend to get a little OCD-ish about my cards as well. They are just so...
0 120 0
I would recommend that you apply over the phone because the app process is much smoother to say and ...
0 494 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats! Amex will automatically backdate your new card to the previous year you got approved for y...
0 845 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just got approved today for the Amex BCE. My income is no where near hers (much less in fact) but ...
0 3006 5
The following creditors love me - meaning have showed me fantastic love: Amex Discover GECRB D...
0 350 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1187 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}