Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's what I need to do is tempt my rear end right into the garden. CLI's, new apps, where's the ga...
0 281 1
Thanks guys.  I was waiting until the 30k offer came around before applying.  Gonna have my wife ap...
0 516 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Approved for the card but annoyingly to me, only 1k. Can't request a CLI until October again. Oh wel...
0 554 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 223 0
I got my Freedom 8/2012 with a 1.5k credit line. I never requested a cli until last week and was ins...
0 322 0
I'll chime in. My Sapphire Preferred's credit line is reported on all 3 reports so I agree the above...
0 764 1
I don't care so much for the special offers because my wife has the BCP so she can make use of them,...
0 128 1
Lol I'm sorry they're giving you a hassle and I agree they should have pointed out that it was a cou...
0 146 0
I called already a few minutes ago and the credit reallocation was approved instantly. I then closed...
0 150 2
There doesn't seem to be many options as far as PC. Also, I'd rather nab the sign up bonus when the ...
0 257 0
Today is the 60th day of the Everyday Preferred being opened
0 267 1
Yes the BCE was opened in March of last year. I suppose it makes sense to take 2500 and move it onto...
0 269 0
Interesting. I am considering closing the BCE because I am not using it since the Everyday Preferred...
0 298 1
As a data point, I called in today and they raised the cl using the hard pull from the app a few day...
0 766 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey guys, how exactly does credit reallocation with Amex work ???  Say if I want to close my BCE an...
0 368 16
Ok, I think I need to relax and stop while I'm ahead, for real this time.  For the week, I have tak...
0 440 9
You can always begin the process of requesting a CLI with Discover and if a hard pull is required th...
0 120 1
Thank you, always appreciate the support on these forums
0 179 0
I called a few times just for my curiosity to verify but every rep told me TU. Granted, maybe you wi...
0 189 1
No bbakance reporting and I called the back door number directly.  It was instantly approved but th...
0 205 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+