Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Another possible option for rebuilding?   http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/09/self-lender-wants-to-h...
0 489 7
I'm sorry for your loss.   Note that you legally can't exlude any creditor from your bankrtupcy f...
0 164 0
Hi,   Welcome to the forum!   There is some good info in this thread:   http://ficoforums.myf...
0 141 1
No, my attorney said not to talk to anyone if I can help it. He doesn't think they'll take it eithe...
0 230 0
Thanks for the info. I have some financed furniture that I really don't want anymore. They're welco...
0 275 0
Hi All,   Does anyone know the maximum time secured creditors have to repo their collateral after...
0 304 5
Could be. I reopened my Amex as a Gold card in October of 2012. I tried to convert to Sr. Green in ...
0 1030 0
I switched to the $35 / yr Sr. Green a few months ago. It's a standard Amex green card, and it does...
0 1050 4
I PCd my regular gold to sr. green 5 days before the $125 AF for the gold was due to be billed, Oct...
0 185 0
I got a new one today too, new design, same acct. number, and I didn't request it either.   I tho...
0 262 0
The Amex Sr. Green annual fee is $35, if you don't want rewards, or add $40 to that if you want rew...
0 1554 1
I just got a Barclay auto CLI too, from $500 to $1250. Originally approved last Nov. 29.   Strang...
0 411 1
I was approved for Amex Gold in 10/12. They denied me for Zync in 08/12.   BK7 in 04/05. No baddi...
0 2727 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1001 0
Right - sorry, I was actually asking that about the OP's brother, who is wanting another card.  I w...
0 440 0
Do you know his credit scores?   What is the utilization on those cards?   Any baddies on his r...
0 539 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 384 0
For me, they did HP to open initial share account.  ( EQ )   They did another HP for Visa app.  ...
0 493 0
Chase pulled EX for me (in TX).   From what I've seen around here from others, I'd wait for a yea...
0 366 3
Congrats on the score!    You might consider the DCU ( dcu.org ) Visa - they pull EQ.
0 376 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+