Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Themanwhocan wrote: longtimelurker wrote: Themanwhocan wrote: FutureBillionaire wrote...
0 215 1
How ironic...I am in the same boat. I thought I noticed a link the other day on my work computer, b...
0 1143 0
Great job!! I finally gave up chasing after my SPG sign up bonus. I'll be closing the card a day be...
0 148 0
Keep us posted and good luck! I just applied for the Flex Perks (as it's the only one other than st...
0 516 0
navyox wrote: melbaro wrote: Same thing happened to me, but I missed out on an additional 1...
0 130 2
Same thing happened to me, but I missed out on an additional 15k SPG points. Lets just say moving t...
0 153 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
That is one clueless banker! On another note, he would be able to see what card you are pre-approve...
0 388 4
Thank you for the information!! I apologize for assumining it was the student card...I knew I read ...
0 831 0
In addition to going over the limit, Visa Signature has additional offerings and benefits to compet...
0 916 0
Do a little research on Amex "backdating"...with a little effort you can get it to report from 1999...
0 284 0
Default4 wrote: melbaro wrote: Leave the Amex on there! I believe you said it was a charge ...
0 113 0
Leave the Amex on there! I believe you said it was a charge card which does NOT factor in utilizati...
0 140 4
SwampSystems wrote: A few weeks/months after getting a CLI from the EO, I was able to convert b...
0 459 1
I recently tried to get my PlayStation Visa ($7500 CL) upgraded to Siggy status...at first all was ...
0 649 1
You'll love how fast the rewards add up on this card. I actually have the PlayStation version and i...
0 561 1
I don't think LS was referring to the short sale. Either way, I agree with his comment and this nee...
0 267 4
I have both EX and EQ frozen and was just able to request a HP on TU (has the fewest HP's).   Cha...
0 143 1
Rather than taking the HP for a CLI, apply for a CS or CSP to go along with your Freedom. You're gu...
0 191 1
It is pretty reliable, but keep in mind that it SP's your TU report...even if you get a pre-screene...
0 848 4
As suggested from time to time, why not apply for one of the "signature" cards (CSP, CS, Marriot) w...
0 599 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}