Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 525 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I emailed customer service a few weeks ago about this. My offer is different but here is the respon...
0 458 0
I use store cards for the rewards, the coupons, etc. I have quite a few store cards-Macy's, Old Nav...
0 617 0
So a few weeks ago I applied for the Citi Thank You card with the preapproval number  I was sent an...
0 707 2
Hopefully I have put this in the right section. I have been trying to get my Equifax credit repo...
0 405 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 868 2
Good luck! I just got a preapproval for this card in the mail today but I just opened a Thank You c...
0 656 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have not had that problem with WFNNB yet but I would definitely give them a call to see whats up ...
0 916 10
I had that happen to me but not for that much. I used my Macy's Amex to buy about $10 worth of gas ...
0 574 2
Thank you all for the welcomes..   I kind of wished I had looked around at the other citi cards be...
0 760 1
Hello. I've been lurking the forums lately and finally decided to jump in and make a user name to j...
0 1158 8
I recieved a preapproval from Citi for their Thank You Card..I was pretty sure I would get denied b...
0 810 0
Congrats on the Macy's CLI. I used to work there and started off with a limit of $250..I would char...
0 406 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}