Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 609 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the tip!  I just checked my account online and the CL increased from 3 to 6K.  I haven't...
0 301 12
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats of the approvals!  It sounds like you are on the right track to building a solid credit fi...
0 160 0
I agree with the advice you have been given here.  Definitely not criminal (I work in the field and...
0 1458 0
I know, right?!  Believe me - I am grateful.  I have been disciplined in taking care of my credit s...
1 298 0
Yesterday I decided to respond to a prescreened offer from AmEx to apply for the BCE.  I have had t...
0 321 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I use this card pretty heavily and always pay in full. Perhaps that will help my cause.
0 580 0
I have had my Quicksilver for a little over 6 months now.  As you can see in my signature it's my l...
0 768 5
After getting my credit life straightened out and on the right track in 2012, I applied for an AmEx...
0 430 5
Congratulations on sucessfully completing the program!  I was in your exact shoes almost 2 years ag...
0 412 0
ducky - I wish I had received such a letter or email or any kind of alert.  I know exactly when the...
0 250 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I had the misfortune to use my BOA Cash Rewards card and my Chase Southwest card at Target during t...
0 856 16
$4,500 for new floors.  I paid it off within the month.  I just wanted the rewards.
0 1027 0
My score went up a healthy amount when I recently added a third credit card, but YEMV.  I agree com...
0 566 2
AND...as an added bonus I just received notification that my EQ score jumped from 728 to 770 becaus...
0 196 0
@ bernhardtra - you could not be more right!  It's very satisfying to be rewarded for years of hard...
0 203 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Checking in for my first Garden Club meeting.  This feels a little like Weight Watchers...  But I'm...
0 165 67
Thanks for the words of encouragement.  I really can credit all I have learned here on the forums w...
0 569 1
Having spent the last 5 years getting my financial house in order, I have been reluctant to apply f...
0 736 14
Thanks for posting - you are inspiring many!  Congrats.
0 380 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.