Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I decided to get the $4.95 myfico score watch, thinking I would get an actual FICO score, but I got...
870 18
This is a topic with new unread messages
Not all lenders use the middle score; one lender I spoke to used a FICO score, another one used the...
486 1
Pretty good news, I guess, from my attorney. The judgment was never properly filed wherever or howe...
415 0
How in the hell would I find out who the judgment creditor is? I haven't heard one word on this sin...
458 2
I could get a mortgage for less than I'm paying in rent right now. SOL in Florida is allegedly 20 y...
472 4
I would not consider bankruptcy for this one thing, esp. when my credit is steadily improving. I'll...
513 6
You don't get it, I can't even get a mortgage right now because of this judgment, so therefore, I c...
536 0
That doesn't make sense, because if that were the case, an old bankruptcy could still be seen years...
678 10
I am trying to rebuild my credit from a business failure in 2006, so that I may purchase a home ASA...
754 29
She is going to try to negotiate a greatly reduced settlement.
2041 0
Yes, I thought I was best off just letting them stay there and not be "disturbed".   Here is my o...
2461 1
Does having a judgment automatically preclude you from getting a mortgage? I spoke to one broker, a...
2172 2
Not ALL lenders use a FICO score-one lender I spoke to used Experian, and another (Wells Fargo) use...
2486 3
I think it's a scam to get lenders to charge us more interest.   Since I last posted here, I have...
1991 2
I went to one of these seminars, and the information Wells Fargo has is somewhat less than complete...
2144 3
Does this mean that if I go to another lender (which I am doing), they may get that same 636 score ...
2858 1
Correction, this was Relscredit, and it was with Wells Fargo. After a little bit of research, it ap...
2878 3
I am experiencing the same frustration as the OP. I went to a Neighborhood Lift function, hoping to...
2880 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+