Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 274 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Scores continue to climb.. She is now 613, 612, 586. Still have those sticky late payments from e...
0 368 2
Provide more details about your credit profile. What cards open, auto loans, length of time, collect...
0 407 1
Update: My scores are now 642, 639, 612 Hers are 586, 612, 613 Sadly, No update on cap one go...
0 415 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 321 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 553 1
I can only set alerts with equifax, will I still get alerts from EQ and tu? Tia
0 132 1
About how long after you recieve a resolution do you see it updated in your score?
0 202 1
Would your job be in the same field? Better pay/title? If so, from what I'm told a job change won't ...
0 426 3
Fwiw, My lender goes all the way down to 580 on a mid score and that's 3.5% down FHA @ 4.5%.
0 944 1
Got the results from TU and they removed 2 negative items off my report!!
0 270 3
Hello all, I disputed 3 items and the results are in! 1. Late payments on room store account. ...
0 297 6
I hope so! It was such a dumb mistake. We also plan to use some of the profit to pay off a large amo...
0 1217 0
I'm working on the goodwill, an online chat person set up a dispute to remove the lates. I was told ...
0 1265 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My Scores 612, 627, 642 Her Scores 577, 587, 587   A lender in Arizona will do it with a 580 mid...
0 1406 19
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 136 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 864 1
I had the same thing happen, they claimed they would do it on chat and they didnt. I have the scree...
0 233 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 169 1
What was the impact when LVNV was removed? I know its not from here, but still curious!   thanks!...
0 429 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.