Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 85 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Scores continue to climb.. She is now 613, 612, 586. Still have those sticky late payments from e...
0 179 2
Provide more details about your credit profile. What cards open, auto loans, length of time, collect...
0 332 1
Update: My scores are now 642, 639, 612 Hers are 586, 612, 613 Sadly, No update on cap one go...
0 226 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 272 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 270 1
I can only set alerts with equifax, will I still get alerts from EQ and tu? Tia
0 120 1
About how long after you recieve a resolution do you see it updated in your score?
0 117 1
Would your job be in the same field? Better pay/title? If so, from what I'm told a job change won't ...
0 335 3
Fwiw, My lender goes all the way down to 580 on a mid score and that's 3.5% down FHA @ 4.5%.
0 629 1
Got the results from TU and they removed 2 negative items off my report!!
0 185 3
Hello all, I disputed 3 items and the results are in! 1. Late payments on room store account. ...
0 212 6
I hope so! It was such a dumb mistake. We also plan to use some of the profit to pay off a large amo...
0 899 0
I'm working on the goodwill, an online chat person set up a dispute to remove the lates. I was told ...
0 947 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My Scores 612, 627, 642 Her Scores 577, 587, 587   A lender in Arizona will do it with a 580 mid...
0 1088 19
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 23 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 295 1
I had the same thing happen, they claimed they would do it on chat and they didnt. I have the scree...
0 91 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 96 1
What was the impact when LVNV was removed? I know its not from here, but still curious!   thanks!...
0 338 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+