Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 426 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
My limit is $3600, they reduced it to $3300. Lol. Not much of a decrease, but still a decrease for n...
476 1
So I received a letter yesterday from Juniper that they were decreasing my credit line by $300, gra...
518 9
I was just approved for the Discover More on the 14th of September.  I called them and this promoti...
851 2
In my past experiences I've learned that CCC do not like giving CLI's when cards show high balances....
476 0
I have one that I'm considering transferring, but yeah it was just a line of crap to get more from ...
794 1
So I just got my new Chase Freedom card in the mail today from my mini app spree last weekend.  I c...
819 5
Congrats on the discover card. I'm debating if I should axe HSBC too. They were my first card after ...
666 2
I got approved for the card on my own, I'm not an AU on any accounts.  My wife doesn't have an Amex...
629 0
I'm surprised by this, I thought Amex was supposed to have the best customer service.  I'm not sure...
730 0
After I got the good news of my Discover I went on an app spree and am 3 for 3.  I also got a Chase...
311 1
Congrats.  I have yet to get any love from Barclays on my Juniper Card.  I've had it over 3 years n...
564 1
Thank You, My current cards are HSBC ( my first after BK 7 years ago) CL $1850, Chase $2500 6 years...
820 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
After years of hardwork to get my credit rebuilt, I was approved for a Discover card today with a 4...
898 15
Well thanks to all the great info on this board I have improved my scores from TU 627  EX 623  E...
9488 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 1564 3
Well I just got my FICO and TU is showing 627 EX 623 and EQ 634 which is really no change from b...
1081 3
Thanks to all of the great information I got on this board I have disputed nearly everything o...
1101 5
If I remeber right FHA is at least 600, but you can't have any unpaid collections or anything.  ...
1272 1
I just applied today got an instant approval, it didn't advise what CL or anything.  Called th...
2470 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+