Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
As much as I rag Duncan for drapping, I'm proud of you for walking away!   +1 to what webhopper s...
0 213 0
YAY!  So happy for you :)   That CL is stutter inducing.  Wow, just.....wow!   I gots to ask, d...
0 530 0
Congrats Duncan! Happy for you!! Naysayers.....seriously, people? This is a place to rebuild credit ...
0 339 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
ccnewcc wrote: Post a pic of it?     I haven't seen it haven't, but pretty much anything is ...
0 3497 14
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 637 2
obageegee wrote: Well I'm 3/4 in the bag and I know how you feel. I think I'll go to the Amex s...
0 257 1
The four new accounts may have factored into it a bit, Barclays can be hyper sensitive to new accou...
0 1332 0
Epcot wrote: LOL, took me a bit to realize what was meant by Drapping. I almost went to the comm...
0 608 0
So same rules as gardening then?  I can work with this......   Duncanrr wrote: rosegardener...
0 613 0
You are bent on that diamond drapp cup for your siggy aren't you?   Hanging over your shoulder li...
0 183 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Oh man, so sorry to hear that :(   Don't give up.  I really like the idea of a written appeal to ...
0 860 0
Discover's preapproval site can be screamingly confusing.  Make sure it says that 'you are preapped...
0 640 4
7-10 business days (M-F)  If its been more than that, I woud give them a call.  It took about a wee...
0 1836 0
It will actually ask you if you want to use funds in your paypal account (assuming there is fundage...
0 3695 1
Nice!!  Congratulations :)   And yes, wifey will love.   While I would love to get a CLI, not s...
0 1890 0
JPersat wrote: Will your credit score go unchanged if it's a soft pull only, or will it take a ...
0 1096 0
You are most welcome.  I missed your question about how long to get the card, IIRC it took a little...
0 1150 3
Statement posted today.  I had one VS transaction and one BBW transaction.  Only earned points on t...
0 1201 5
My vote is for Lowes.  At least around here they pretty much beat HD pricing on most everything.  ...
0 772 0
LoveGoodCredit wrote: I could imagine, waking up from doing this type of activity.  What does i...
0 518 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+