Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Found out my score is a 660 (so fair). Any way around the part time two year work history?   T...
137 0
I forgot to mention I am looking within MA and will consider RI (if close to the boarder of MA).  ...
250 2
Hi,   I saw a few messages about this but figured I would aks anyways...   I need to find out i...
252 3
Does anyone have any experience with Lexington Law?  My dad used them and he has been having pretty...
285 1
My low credit score stems from old past debts that I had..credit cards. I had not made payments on ...
330 3
I am currently in a lease to own home right now that is not going to work out due to unfortunate ci...
502 6
Does anyone have any information regarding FREE or (VERY) low-cost Consumer Credit Counseling progr...
157 1
Thank you for the replies.   Does anyone have any information on a FREE Consumer Credit Counselin...
640 1
Can four people with low scores qualify for a FHA loan ? All four people have low credit scores (ran...
968 7
Hello everyone,   I have read so many different things on Rapid Rescore, but I am not sure that d...
374 0
Hey everyone,   Just want to say that within the past few months - after "settling in full" all m...
342 2
Just got approved for a Capital One Secured Mastercard Today !!   Things are beginning to turn ar...
2321 5
Great, Thank you.   One last question (sorry) but any chance you could point me in the right dire...
2450 2
Thank you SO much for that information ! I will get right on those.   Would you suggest that I tr...
2464 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello,   I recently (over the past 6 months) have paid off all my debt - by settling accounts tha...
2481 13
I have four (4) credit cards that I stopped making payments on about three years ago, and for whate...
271 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+