Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We live in Louisiana which is also a community property state. He is on the title but not the loan....
0 1719 2
I did FHA by myself. My husband was not on the loan. I've never heard of that before.
0 1749 1
We lived with my parents for 2 years while saving money for our downpayment. We closed in October 2...
0 209 0
So life went crazy this weekend and I ended up having to suck it up and buy my new car. I was tryin...
0 353 2
We did not do new construction, but we had to put $500 down in earnest money. We had to bring $8,00...
0 633 4
Is 20% down a good downpayment on a $35,000 vehicle?   My DTI is fine, no problems there. I expec...
0 627 2
I am hoping to buy a new vehicle by Christmas but I have a few questions. I will be trading in my c...
0 313 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 284 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am a CPA and we get weird requests for letters on crazy things all the time. I can't say I've eve...
0 635 13
We saved up and had enough for the downpayment, sellers paid closing. We had 2 months of reserves a...
0 1191 18
My grandmother wants to transfer a small piece of property (no existing structures) into my dad's n...
0 135 1
Our purchase price was $226k, so pretty close to yours. Our closing costs, including the upfront PM...
0 289 1
I had some 120 day lates from 2009 and we closed with no problems. It never came up, I assume, beca...
0 347 6
I have 8 different loans with Sallie Mae. 5 unsubsidized and 3 subsidized. I got the first one in 2...
0 202 1
Everytime I had my score pulled getting ready for the mortgage app, the lender pull matched exactly...
0 203 2
I'm pretty sure that no late payments within the last 12 months is a requirement of an FHA loan. I ...
0 557 1
That is exactly what they told me. I put my loans in repayment, made a payment, closed on the house,...
0 679 13
Our broker would not do the loan while my student loans were on forbearance. I had to put them in r...
0 718 4
Our closing date was set in the original purchase agreement we signed. We signed on September 18th,...
0 757 0
We closed at 10:30am and I didn't receive my HUD until 8:30 that morning. We weren't delayed but it...
0 1608 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+