Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 474 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I disputed thru all 3 CRA's and Transunion was the only one that deleted it. I also filed a complain...
0 236 0
I disputed LVNV a while back and they disappeared off my Transunion report. I then settled with them...
0 269 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
SuperKirby wrote: Azumi1 wrote: SuperKirby wrote: Azumi1 wrote: I got their attenti...
0 717 10
SuperKirby wrote: Azumi1 wrote: I got their attention but it didn't do me much good. I emai...
0 733 12
I got their attention but it didn't do me much good. I emailed the president of TD Bank, and was la...
0 1522 14
Heard back from Target EO about a cli. I originally contacted them around mid-July and just received...
0 253 1
Poki wrote: Woolfman wrote: Poki wrote: I received the 7-10 day message    Thoug......
0 1101 6
Only 4 pts ...but that's better than nothing.
0 573 3
Some upward motion on my equifax fico...been stuck at 700 for over 4 months.
0 851 7
A few ago I tried the Cap One  online cli and was declined, whatever. I recieved the letter stating...
0 698 8
Had 2 accounts update....amex with 2500 cli and walmart discover  new tradeline....still no change....
0 433 1
Just checked my last 3 reports for differences:   8/15      showing 4 accounts w/60 days late or ...
0 545 3
peace2013 wrote: Thanks a lot with answering my questions and your thorough reply.  Why don't y...
0 591 4
llecs wrote: Are you looking at a FICO or a FAKO? I ask because EX only started offering an EX ...
0 592 0
I've been stuck at 700 for the past 4 months, even though I've paid accounts off and have had cli's...
0 704 10
WoooooHooooo!!!  Got mine too.....cli of $3500....now sitting pretty @ $5000
0 239 6
I use the Check app on my phone and if I do it early in the morning it posts the same day.
0 482 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 776 0
09Lexie wrote: Just got off the phone with CS at Walmart. me: I received a letter in June tha...
0 860 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+