Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
kevinjjc wrote: Looks like they skipped me!      "S" here.   Oh well...you win some, you...
238 2
Congrats! And no everyone is not feeling the love. I've been stuck at 500 for the last 8 yrs on thei...
271 2
I asked the EO.  They upgraded my Orchard Bank platinum to Cap 1 Quicksilver Rewards. And I got a n...
102 0
I recently had sucess contacting Cap 1 EO.  They upgraded my Orchard Bank Platinum to a Quicksilver...
361 0
09Lexie wrote: Doesn't seem to have a pattern spin who gets the invite. Almost like they through...
783 4
rushx2112 wrote: I messaged them today and they said they can't do Orchard cards yet :( The...
3743 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Woohoo, mine is on it way as well.  I got the store card last August, received the offer last month...
567 11
I spoke to EO, they asked my yearly income and said they would do a soft pull. It would be done by ...
416 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote: Hope you do get the CLI because $500 on a Target VISA is definit...
429 5
myjourney wrote: Azumi1 wrote: I emailed EO on Saturday ref credit limit increase, and rece...
435 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I emailed EO on Saturday ref credit limit increase, and received a callback today, unfortunatley I ...
688 11
I rec'd the regular store card last August with cl of $600. Asked for cli several times...denied. I ...
503 8
obageegee wrote: Up 6 can't complain! Me too :)
474 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 135 0
Walmart doesn't like me :(   I keep hearing about all these huge CLI's. I went from 600 to 800 to15...
139 0
LS2982 wrote: bernhardtra wrote: You know they don't actually have to report AU's either.  ...
128 2
navigatethis12 wrote: Equifax is usually the most difficult in getting authorised users to report...
499 1
LS2982 wrote: Your mom will have to be the one to handle it with Chase. Good luck! :) I've sp...
506 0
I just got off the phone with equifax and my mom spoke to chase....of course they're pointing finge...
645 0
Not as far as I know. My mom hasn't had me removed. 
743 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+