Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just bought a report from myfico and my oldest account is gone!  I was a au on my mom's Chase BP ...
0 779 13
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was recently approved for the amex bce card. They backdated it to 2001, and the only history I ha...
0 803 0
I had a balance of 455 on my last statement due May 23. I paid 455 on May 14, and 15 dollars more w...
0 400 1
I paid cap one twice this month to pif.  My statement cuts and I have a balance of $5.35....wth?!  ...
0 425 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 256 5
+2.....whoopee!   They did show me some luv today tho.....$700 cli
0 378 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 206 0
I might as well enjoy it while it lasts lol I just got approved for 2 cards and I know my score is ...
0 244 3
I'm happy to be giving back. When I started rebuilding my credit last August I was in the mid 500's....
0 81 0
Yes. I applied around 7pm, then called around 8:30. The csr transferred me to the senior analyst tha...
0 345 0
Thanks. It's been rough before but I'm now managing my credit not the other way around.
0 452 0
Thanks Eq-699 Tu-684 Ex-706, provided by amex I still have several negs on my report-1 charg...
0 374 0
Pretty much no apps or CLI reqs , anything that requires a hard pull.  You cultivate the credit you...
0 487 0
Today I was approved for Amex BCE for 7500 and Discover IT for 6000. Time to garden til next year. ...
0 517 11
Thanks. I was pleasantly surprised. My exq is 699 and tu is 684, but I have 6 negs, one a charge off...
0 659 0
For s*&g* I applied for Amex bce card on Monday and recieved 7-10 day message. I thought oh well......
0 705 12
I've had success too. They doubled my Orchard Bank card and waived the annual fee. They also gave me...
0 1454 1
I don't have the px but I pm'd an email addy. I was able to get several lates deleted. GL :)
0 244 0
I even spoke to someone in the BOA exec offices to get them removed. They checked their records and ...
0 98 0
I thought it was weird that it didn't show 90 or 120 late. Thanks for the feedback.
0 391 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+