Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
do you have your eq fico score ??? Any baddie ??? Your change pretty high but we need some more in...
0 601 0
Paid down your utiliti down would increase some more points there. I would go for amex green. Dis...
0 441 0
Congratttttttt.... I have 30k mile on my Delta Amex 150 cash back on Discover. 2500 points on US...
0 484 0
i think regret to apps for this card. Maybe charge about $40 each month to keep the card alive. ;-...
0 975 1
they going to transfer to capital one pretty soon and you can work on it throu capital one Executiv...
0 538 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 350 0
Seem like your computer or your device got hack.......
0 354 0
they do have very good rewards card + low interest rate.....Shop arround on their website before yo...
0 805 2
Awesome.........great job well done......That's one of my target there.....
0 824 0
when am i going to have 1 card with 5 digit ;-( ??? maybe next year........
0 491 1
G.E : every 4 months CLI request soft pull. Amex : 3x after 60 days approval. 6 months after that....
0 813 1
i would wait for my 3rd statement then up to the sky.........maybe 3x or 4......current $1200.
0 372 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 517 0
trumpet-205 wrote: espnjunkie wrote: I wouldn't recommend doing that ^. Amex revolvers all ...
0 508 0
goodwill on those 4 account and get them delete before get another cards
0 486 1
Mutterz wrote:   I know for a fact that the BoA and Wells Fargo card will report as non secure...
0 594 0
do you have the 16 number and expiration date ??? if then yes you can used it anywhere with visa or...
0 10008 0
kevinjjc wrote: stormb28 wrote: I wish I could join. I know how you feel ... I wish I cou...
0 620 1
CApital one the only one offer me pre approved when my credit is trash when i had no credit at all ...
0 512 0
i love the IT design on their website........cant wait to see mine in mail on Jan 6....
0 1322 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}