Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
i was too happy and i bought a new sonata by mistake, they tricked me in the financial dept. Anyw...
0 404 2
I just came back from Europe, i was out 45 days, I used BOA Travel rewards everywhere no issues, a ...
0 198 1
SuperKirby wrote: Soooo many Freedom threads, so sorry couldn't read all of them. Anyways, Qs....
0 500 0
You got you answers already, Ft Knox card does not report to experian, but it does to the other 2 c...
0 428 0
FT Knox Cu Visa Platinum - gas 5% Amex BCE Groceries 3%, US Bank Cash+ for Walmart only 2.25% Cap...
0 434 2
danielodonoll wrote: I am not happy however with the approval procces and limit   Still thi...
0 296 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
danielodonoll wrote: She mention that I could request a cli on my other card that was opened ...
0 246 11
Join PENFED, get their CC, LOC and a Car loan...
0 442 0
NJTurnpike wrote: does anyone know what kind of EQ score PenFed uses?   It is their own ve...
0 370 0
Just do it without writing the word street at the end
0 402 0
Yes, on Freedom as long as you buy gas with it you are fine even inside, inside or outside you get ...
0 1002 1
No, it's usually only one within 90 days on EQ that they use for multiple products unless you have ...
0 258 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2273 3
They should. If not call them up and request one. When i got my limit to 5k, and  I was in a PC sta...
0 694 0
When you call to confirm receipt they will ask you if you need a higher limit, you got more than en...
0 511 6
From what i read so far YES, and later i called CS myself to confirm,  if you need a World MC you h...
0 252 0
Score goes down 4-6 pts nothing to worry about, now if you get approved, it will go down even more ...
0 740 2
Added free benefits - see the benefits guide, no over the limit fee, some of them have price protec...
0 635 2
Chase Freedom by far. No BS, great CS, +blink(paywawe/paypass) ,you can call 24/7, they round up re...
0 262 2
You do not get anything, they just want your 37$ that you'll never see again.   There is a great ...
0 2043 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+