Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Are presriptions ( from the pharmacy) regognized in the 5% cashback with drugstores? 
0 751 0
variableResistor wrote: Would they accept the ceck if endorsed by both parties and left in the ...
0 454 0
Repo-ed wrote: When I hit 1 year w/ my Zync NPSL, I'll be apping for a MR points offer PRG!   ...
0 662 0
Some have had experience where it does not matter. Others who have gotten the card and requested 3x...
0 478 1
Just to give you an idea, I was at 7,500 and requested the full 3x CLI. Amex countered at 19.2k. So...
0 525 3
from whta i have read on here, Chase does not look at store cards when factoring a CL. 
0 783 4
I don't know - kind of an exciting moment for me when I got my mail and noticed my first ever pre-a...
0 819 7
visorboy1974 wrote: 2 separate TL's but take an advance right away from the PSL.  If you don't ...
0 649 4
Yeah I'm not sure the issue. A quick call to AMEX might enlighten the situation.
0 467 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 636 7
Are you an AU with the gold card? If not, were you logged in/asked to login when you applied?
0 655 1
No you do not need another ID. Wait for the card to come in and activate it under your current acco...
0 441 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 665 6
LesWH wrote: jd5189 wrote: It makes getting declined less of a hit on your CR. Building ...
0 754 0
It makes getting declined less of a hit on your CR. Building your payment history with AMEX will...
0 781 3
Chase declined the amount I asked for on my CLI,. I reconned it and got the full amt I asked for. I...
0 531 1
LS2982 wrote: I'm spending way too much money for what I bring in. I actually feel humbled. I r...
0 755 1
Once in a while I do an audit on mine and everything has always seemed to check out okay - I check ...
0 707 0
I don't know what my score was when they approved the Zync 2 years ago because they don't give the ...
0 741 0
Dropped 10 pts from 717 so down to 707.... probably for the inq's from Chase for the CLI I tried to...
0 231 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}