Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 335 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Walt_K wrote: jd5189 wrote: YahComb wrote: not that it matters that much since its stil...
0 677 2
I would maybe up your spend with your AMEX. I know some people say it isn't necessary but how many ...
0 1176 0
Call the backdoor number and recon that initial CL immediately - and don't let them hard pull to do...
0 860 4
YahComb wrote: not that it matters that much since its still not great, but i see BCE/BCP APR n...
0 748 6
injustifiiable wrote: I'd whip out an AMEX Gold or Platinum if I had one. lol   My Capital On...
0 827 1
ccnewcc wrote: Use cash.  CASH is King. Cash doesn't get me rewards unless I'm using it to ...
0 920 3
Store cards definitely have their place in the credit market. Stores use them to get you to buy mor...
0 1622 0
Credit314 wrote: +10000000000 @ navigatethis12 Exactly. No matter what you whip out it al...
0 994 1
I had requested a CLI at my 61 day mark of $22,500 from $7,500 initial CL equalling a total CLI req...
0 405 5
Congrats Razeus! I know you were waiting for this!!!!!!!!!
0 894 3
Since both Chase and Amex are prime CCC's they typically expect to see 1 year other open accounts b...
0 517 0
Do you have any other derogatory items on your credit reports? I know you said they are stating inq...
0 517 0
Amex typically only recons for incorrect report information - its always worth a try tho. I have se...
0 318 1
Great CL Duncanrr and congrats man!!! who said you needed psecu anyway 
0 553 1
I'd have to agree with everyone else - they are more than likely softing your experian! 
0 428 0
If he is in school try a student credit card. His income is enough to obtain one.
0 1337 0
I did it 1 month after I got my Freedom card. It was my lowest limit at 1k so I requested 5k after ...
0 615 0
Amex rewards typically post at the cut of your next statement. So your rewards from this statement ...
0 737 0
Automated application status check :  800-432-3117
0 923 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}