Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
YMMV, but like I said my wife was declined for Discover (not the student card) and since we have no...
0 158 0
Then she would qualify for a student card if she has income. Being her lack of history, I would rec...
0 377 0
jcstarkey8826 wrote: I get so confused. Im doing my research now for a couple of applications I...
0 743 4
The Zync is the easiest to get. However, if you really do not want it, then don't bother because yo...
0 1099 1
Congrats on the approval! I realized I wanted the BCP 2 minutes after I was approved for the BCE #F...
0 473 1
netsfan549 wrote: She offered it right away without looking at her account history. She's thinki...
0 394 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 718 2
rtw wrote: I joined back in March for the EX Fico. It was not a hard pull. I then found out abo...
0 622 0
I have not received a hard inq ... yet. But I just sent in my signature form today. They might hard...
0 768 3
netsfan549 wrote: I just came back from boa. The lady right away offered her 1,2,3 credit card. ...
0 431 0
Crashem, I'll give them a call and ask when I'm ready to app for it. Otherwise, if they say yes, I...
0 794 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
A_Madel, do you have any immediate family members in PA? That is an easy way in. Once I was approve...
0 799 13
Thanks for the info Crashem. I tried to look stuff up on here but 99% of the threads were how to ac...
0 824 17
j_casteel wrote: jsickz32 wrote: @jd5189. I applied at the branch...i was out of high schoo...
0 464 0
jsickz32 wrote: @jd5189 im not sure about that. I applied for their student plat in 09 when i wa...
0 627 0
So I joined PSECU basically because... I could... lol. I got it for the EX Fico score mostly, but n...
0 859 31
netsfan549 wrote: She keeps getting letters thru mail saying you have been pre approved for a,st...
0 663 0
Crashem wrote: Cough.  Please don't randomly apply for cards unless you think you have good cha...
0 672 0
netsfan549 wrote: My gf has boa checking account so we are going to see if she can get a cc thru...
0 677 0
Does she have anything in any banks that could help gain her some leverage? If she has a checking a...
0 411 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}