Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
He could possibly get a Zync card depending on his income. Probably not a BCE with no history with ...
0 819 6
Crashem wrote: Looking at your cards, I am a little mixed up.  How is your aaoa 3 years.  A ton...
0 535 1
The Zync treated me well. WTG and good luck with it! I like to recommend the home pack with it. It'...
0 215 2
I went ahead and bit the bullet on the BCE application. I wasn't planning on app'ing for it for abo...
0 283 0
I checked it out (ordered my free yearly CR through TransUnion) and it was indeed a  disappearing a...
0 324 2
improvingmycredit wrote: Hey! I'd be concerned about the HP a few days later.  I'd definitely ...
0 806 0
OhioCPA wrote: jd5189 wrote: So I apped for the Chase Freedom. Instant approval 1k CL. Kind...
0 841 2
Thanks for the feedback guys. I have always been a long time lurker (3+ years) but finally decided ...
0 880 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So I apped for the Chase Freedom. Instant approval 1k CL. Kind of crappy considering I run almost 2...
0 962 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}