Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1063 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Roarmeister wrote: CS800 wrote: SO I pulled the trigger for the CLI and requested $25K and ...
0 820 0
Once they found out what my occupation would be in 6 months when I graduate they were quick to up m...
0 233 2
Has he reconned the CL yet? I didn't see you mentioning he has. I would have him call and recon - u...
0 509 4
I was approved with a Fico of 687 on Experian. But, I had 2 years of positive/high spend history wi...
0 1250 0
Congrats on the CLI! Someone did try to go higher than 3x and was denied. It doesn't mean it cannot...
0 473 0
on the left hand side -> more account options and should be in there to increase CL  
0 516 0
distantarray wrote: I wonder how much I should ask for, I don't want a Financial review XD   ...
0 664 1
They approved me for a 2.56x CLI .... lol. BTW, nice jump in CL for you dns!
0 678 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 702 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 569 0
Why not. It can't hurt. Ask for the full 3x, $11,400. They will counter if they don't want to give ...
0 1080 0
In the three years I have followed these boards, I have yet to see Amex reopen an account. Amex is ...
0 2093 4
Chase did do a HP. It was on TU though - which I am okay with because my TU had no INQ's at all.
0 328 0
I think it would depend on what you really plan on your spending. If you buy a lot of gas/groceries...
0 2653 0
Amex almost always pulls Experian. I had a 687 but also had 2 years of history with the Zync prior ...
0 752 0
thankfulheart wrote: After closing on my new house this afternoon, I had 3 credit priorities: ...
0 504 0
I initiated mine through secure messaging - they weren't willing to give a lot and HP'd anyway. I c...
0 1097 0
I just did this today. Here is what I did. I always let my balances report - I don't care if it ...
0 697 0
webhopper wrote: Good info....thanks for sharing. I may ask for CLIs in 2013 You're lucky you...
0 448 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}