Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Been reading a ton of threads and Im having a hard time coming up with a definitive answer to my si...
0 277 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yea I think I will go right for a PFD and see if they bite, or else just pay it off and GW them.  T...
0 377 0
Yes I figure after a DV for #1 I could get that removed.   I just cant believe that #2 started re...
0 404 2
Yes sorry if I didnt make that clear.  In my update yesterday (post # 8) all of that pertains to #2...
0 417 4
I offered to pay #2 to not report...and then #2 started listing me with a dispute comment on #2.  N...
0 429 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 613 8
So I went ahead and tried to negotiate a full payoff for them not listing the account.  I havent re...
0 663 9
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 780 10
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am currently drafting a letter to them and will be sure to include that they dont report it as a ...
0 794 12
I have received a notification, just an "attempt to collect debt". I am not being sued yet. I have ...
0 813 14
I have a collection account that was bought by a JDB.  It is well within the SOL for my state, and ...
0 833 16

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}