Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
trumpet-205 wrote: CreviceTool wrote: If I'm not mistaken, you get 1:1 because you also hav...
0 1553 2
trumpet-205 wrote: * Redeem it for gift card ---> 1%/5% or 0.8%/4% return I get 1:1 redemption...
0 1696 4
afjock21 wrote: This advice is ONLY for RESPONSIBLE credit card users.  How many responsible ...
0 446 1
flowfaster wrote: I have the cash+ and grocery is not a 5% category. Hmmm, ok, I must be mist...
0 937 1
Wow, I had no idea families ate so much.  I only buy groceries for myself, and I probably spend $10...
0 1233 1
You can always get them to redeem your points as a check written to your mortgage company, if you w...
0 613 0
I use:   US Bank Cash+ for an effective 6.25% on utilities/bills and electronics, and 2.5% at dru...
0 673 7
Chase.  They really screwed me over way back when the chips were down.  Now I won't do business wit...
0 975 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1120 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
creditnocash wrote:   as for aaoa i think my fico rounds because mine says one year but its le...
0 1263 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
OptimasPrime wrote: However, credit karma will calculate an aaoa for you which might save you s...
0 1585 21
Creditaddict wrote: Does the Priceline 2 Points per $1 actually equal 2 full %.  Yes, it's ...
0 687 0
You could get the US Bank Cash+... 5% off in two cateories that you choose (which effctively become...
0 888 2
bichonmom wrote: Curious about 2% from Barclays. I have the Barclays Rewards MC, but I though...
0 464 1
Home phone service does qualify for the US Bank Cash+ utility category, which pays 5%.
0 618 1
angelnyc wrote: Trust me when I tell you they are ALWAYS making money off of you one way or the...
0 569 7
CruzImperial wrote: This method also increases your credit card usage and lenders like that bec...
0 724 9
I have autopay set up to PIF on all (6) of my credit cards, for several reasons.  I like the conven...
0 1218 0
Koop10010 wrote: I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but buying lots of gift cards co...
0 928 6
Crashem wrote:   Crevice, you can call for your Amex limit. So, just as a final update this th...
0 359 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.