Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
trumpet-205 wrote: CreviceTool wrote: If I'm not mistaken, you get 1:1 because you also hav...
0 1360 2
trumpet-205 wrote: * Redeem it for gift card ---> 1%/5% or 0.8%/4% return I get 1:1 redemption...
0 1503 4
afjock21 wrote: This advice is ONLY for RESPONSIBLE credit card users.  How many responsible ...
0 414 1
flowfaster wrote: I have the cash+ and grocery is not a 5% category. Hmmm, ok, I must be mist...
0 872 1
Wow, I had no idea families ate so much.  I only buy groceries for myself, and I probably spend $10...
0 1176 1
You can always get them to redeem your points as a check written to your mortgage company, if you w...
0 594 0
I use:   US Bank Cash+ for an effective 6.25% on utilities/bills and electronics, and 2.5% at dru...
0 638 7
Chase.  They really screwed me over way back when the chips were down.  Now I won't do business wit...
0 943 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1030 1
creditnocash wrote:   as for aaoa i think my fico rounds because mine says one year but its le...
0 1103 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
OptimasPrime wrote: However, credit karma will calculate an aaoa for you which might save you s...
0 1446 21
Creditaddict wrote: Does the Priceline 2 Points per $1 actually equal 2 full %.  Yes, it's ...
0 666 0
You could get the US Bank Cash+... 5% off in two cateories that you choose (which effctively become...
0 867 2
bichonmom wrote: Curious about 2% from Barclays. I have the Barclays Rewards MC, but I though...
0 453 1
Home phone service does qualify for the US Bank Cash+ utility category, which pays 5%.
0 588 1
angelnyc wrote: Trust me when I tell you they are ALWAYS making money off of you one way or the...
0 558 7
CruzImperial wrote: This method also increases your credit card usage and lenders like that bec...
0 701 9
I have autopay set up to PIF on all (6) of my credit cards, for several reasons.  I like the conven...
0 992 0
Koop10010 wrote: I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but buying lots of gift cards co...
0 883 6
Crashem wrote:   Crevice, you can call for your Amex limit. So, just as a final update this th...
0 348 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+