Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hello all,   Due to this crazy life of mine, I have some stuff that I have to clean up on my cred...
109 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Day ONE : Working to let those little seedlings grow that I planted this month. (NFCU:1000 and Expr...
571 0
Ok... Somebody pass the chips and salsa. There is nothing else that I can app for at this time with...
222 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 423 0
Cool... I thought that would be the better choice... however, I am really trying to get that credit...
139 1
I have an opinion to ask... Would you A. Get another secured card... maybe a mastercard? 500 (limit...
166 3
Ok... I guess I got really lucky with the shopping cart trick... I was hoping for a few more pre-ap...
549 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1484 0
Literally opted in on Friday 3/25//2014 before I left work.... Probably about 2pm EST
1489 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1520 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So, I went today after opting back in for "pre-approvals" and tried the shopping cart trick. (Expre...
1631 26
I see there is some  ALOT of chatter about NFCU verification process... I know YMMV; however, I am ...
530 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 50 0
YAY!!!! I got the NFCU account . Granted the interest rate leaves much to be desired; however, I ha...
88 0
About a year ago, after a bankruptcy I tired to rebuild my credit... Had four great cards and everyt...
144 3
Bump!   COuld someone please PM this information?       Thanks!
639 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 681 2
Thank you sooo much for this information.    First off I am being contacted by the CA (Williams a...
486 1
I live in GA... SOL is 6 years... there has been no activity on the account. I.e pmts since 2002. I...
678 1
I gots to be more careful!!!!! After reading some additional information on this board... I think I...
705 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+