Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 123 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for responding...I hope it bounces back soon, since I worked very hard at rebuilding my cred...
0 724 10
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
    I'm rebuilding my credit lIke many of you..I am just baffled at the lost of 15 pts loss over ...
0 818 12
This is a topic with new unread messages
I would definitely refinanice if you qualify for 3% rate.. however, the rate is dependent on your ...
0 325 0
Yes you can do it AND now is the time to do iitI just refinanced at 3% from a 5% and combined my h...
0 601 0
Wow..that's a freak accident! thank God no one was hurt.. good luck with everything  
0 878 2
Wow!  Your car was totalled...thank God you are ok.. yes..lots of refinances happening bc of the f...
0 971 4
Congratulations..   if you provide all the paperwork and have enough equity on your home and good...
0 1005 0
typically, lenders don't like to see any recent lates. I would wait at least a year of no lates and...
0 837 0
Hello again... Well..looks like  my fico score is 670... The ther ones were ffakes..only bcAmy len...
0 304 0
Thanks for all this infration...so much to digest.. It's interestinuh how these people get people ...
0 1944 0
Why is this company selling FAKO scores if it's not the real ones? So I'm assuming I need to buy my...
0 2027 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2042 4
My husband and I recently applied for a home refi last month. My TU was at 714, Exp. was at 691 an...
0 2047 6
Im now going through the appraisal  process...so am I close to being on the clear What do you thin...
0 358 0
Thanks for your input..I really appreciate it I will keep you posted
0 417 0
I'm also planning on paying the 3,000 with the refi money... The closed accounts high limits are n...
0 418 0
Thanks for your input I figured that would be the case.. I guess I'm just hoping the underwriter ...
0 845 2
Utilization of my credit cards : 1 major cc, opened with a balance of 3,000 with credit limit of 5,...
0 868 4
From the looks in my in credit report today, there was an inquiry from experian which is 691. I'm a...
0 871 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}