Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
denial... they denied me because all the utility bills are in my fiance's name & i don't have any i...
555 1
How accurate is the Walmart TU score compared to the lender TU for mortgages?
497 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 643 5
How long is good credit suppose to stay on your CR?   The reason I'm asking is because I have an ...
668 7
Not that i noticed between the 3. They all are same and SW reported 8/21, 8/23, & 8/30. They ask see...
489 1
I have received credit alert 3 days in a row from the same CA. Are these duplicate alerts?
494 3
I just got a cap 1 CC. I was wondering how long it takes after your 1st statement to start reporting...
169 1
How do you know if it's KD? I am not seeing it on my CR, or perhaps I'm overlooking it?
1629 0
What are medical bills considered as? What are checking accounts considered as? And, what are cell...
148 1
Anyone ever heard of Pinnacle Financial Group (Minneapolis), Southern Credit Recovery (Metarie, La),...
191 1
Thx! I think this one is missing from the abbreviations guide. Anyway, am I understanding this pr...
350 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 361 1
I just got a credit alert. I checked it and a CA that was already on my report closed the account. T...
162 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 205 0
Does anyone know if these two collection agencies Appelles, LLC & Nationwide Recovery Systems are in...
221 2
Well i want to pay the newer ones. One of the new, i am not sure i can pay full amount as it was for...
190 0
What happens when you pay a medical collection that is due to come off if your CR in 6 month? Does i...
229 2
I had a 2 bank accounts with the same bank about 4 yrs ago. Bank account #1 overdrew in amount of $2...
128 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Oops cellphone clicked on wrong forum. I will repost in Rebuilding Credit. So sorry!
321 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had a 2 bank accounts with the same bank about 4 yrs ago. Bank account #1 overdrew in amount of $2...
326 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+