Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Really not a bad card at all if you stay at IHG properties with any sort of regularity, but pretty m...
0 542 0
I probably wouldn't apply with that many inquiries. I linked an older thread below that came to mind...
0 770 3
You can try again in December. As you stated, Amex cli requests require a 90 day wait after being de...
0 338 2
For those who do not know, US and American are merging and keeping the American Airlines brand name....
0 274 1
They can expedite it, but it takes a couple extra days to set up the account. I would think that thi...
0 988 1
My first was the bofa travel rewards card in my signature.   It started off in 2008 as a bofa stu...
0 234 0
Amex dosen't hp for corporate cards, nor will the card report on your personal credit report. I kno...
0 2005 0
Citi has been sending me pre approved offers for their thank you preferred card for quite awhile now...
0 217 1
1) No, having too much credit will not hurt you in the future. However, I would caution you to re...
0 389 1
Stonemanmv wrote: I'm working on my DW's credit and thinking about getting her a couple of card...
0 644 1
Update: Got a little impatient, and had discover push through a manual update. Backdoored TU to mak...
0 213 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 368 0
In my experience, if the luv button says the request can't be processed and prompts you to call in, ...
0 467 1
Thanks guys. The moon it is! I think it prudent to wait for discover and chase to report updated cls...
0 392 5
Lisa- If I remember correctly, you a have a ton of inquiries. If chase wasn't spooked by that and st...
0 192 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi everyone, I haven't posted in awhile, but I've still been checking in on the forums every coup...
0 447 10
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
SnackTrader wrote: Wow, Optimas! $500 isn't much, but this is the first i heard of with NO previ...
0 150 0
My younger brother (who is 18) got approved for the it student with no file whatsoever, not even st...
0 166 2
Slab wrote: I recently applied to my bank for a recreational vehicle loan and it was approved. ...
0 468 2
Discover has offers like this quite a bit, and they are generally targeted at certain accounts rath...
0 315 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}