Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
It should be fine. I applied for Discover More about one year ago. I also got the same message. ...
0 272 1
If you do not have a credit history like me, I don't think it will be a short period of time before...
0 1466 1
NewtoCredit80 wrote: I got 250 after spending 1000 on BCP. I jumped out of short visit to garden...
0 239 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
If it is the first cli, it can be done after you got the card for two months. After that, it is 6 ...
0 427 0
liandur wrote: H haoniukun wrote: Cdnewmanpac wrote: As data points: I applied, got 10 ...
0 951 5
Cdnewmanpac wrote: As data points: I applied, got 10 day message, got denied. Two reasons given:...
0 651 7
I don't have the mortgage on report either. I closed on 4/10. I've had two payments and the third...
0 594 4
Thanks for all your reply. When I applied for my mortgage, my credit score for mortgage is 722. ...
0 1779 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 469 0
Thanks for the info. I finally got the house. Though the process is not quite smooth as foreign ba...
0 583 2
Don't worry. I got the exact same message after applying last year. I was approved the following ...
0 276 0
 Built in 1960 Purchase Price:  $518,000 Property: SFH - 1116 sq ft with 6661 lot Submitted Off...
0 1182 0
I have the same issue. A new card was added to my credit report two days ago, but I didn't get an ...
0 370 0
Yes. Chase denied me for the same reason last February. I don't know I could ask for recon at that ...
0 549 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 432 0
Mine is discover. I'll try to monitor my credit report so that I can keep the length of my credit ...
0 1698 0
Hi, I found a fraud transaction on my credit card transaction list, so I called the credit card co...
0 1739 5
dodgerslv wrote: haoniukun wrote: Just got my automatic CLI. But I think it is too low. Is...
0 338 1
Just got my automatic CLI. But I think it is too low. Is there a chance I call discover CSR and as...
0 365 3
Most probably, you're approved. I was declined by chase because of too many inquires. But I was a...
0 356 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}