Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
myjourney wrote: quarius wrote: No luck on the backdoor # they said my pre approval is no l...
0 116 1
No luck on the backdoor # they said my pre approval is no longer pre approved but i only got the le...
0 268 3
myjourney wrote: quarius wrote: takeshi74 wrote: Do you have links to the sources that ...
0 280 4
SunriseEarth wrote: takeshi74 wrote: Do you have links to the sources that make that claim?...
0 282 0
takeshi74 wrote: Do you have links to the sources that make that claim?  Offers are never a gua...
0 338 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have read that there have been zero cases of getting denied when u get the pre approval letter fr...
0 356 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 252 0
The original Amex that I was an authorized user was from my mom's card and was from 96' but has bee...
0 324 5
LearningMoreAboutCredit wrote: quarius wrote: I'm looking for a good plan to know if anyone...
0 448 2
I'm looking for a good plan to know if anyone tries anything on my credit or identity to protect me...
0 527 4
I think I have the questions im looking for and I'm leaning more towards just closing them out if t...
0 110 0
Yes they don't cost me anything if u guys say to keep them then i will only put like $5 on them per...
0 632 6
FinStar wrote: I didn't see the store cards in your siggy so which ones in particular are you t...
0 636 8
I have about 7 store cards that i have paid off down to zero adding upto about 11k. I never plan on...
0 717 13
Wow what a day what a day. I'm so happy at my results. Here they are: NFCU 25k DCU 10k USAA 6k ...
0 152 3
Whats this PenFed and what are my chances to this bank for a CC? I heard they are some kind of good...
0 198 5
Sorry guys every card that has good interest will meet my needs, rewards are a plus. Now is the tim...
0 204 6
Just applied for Chase Slate instant approved for $7200. On a roll here.
0 241 9
Just applied for City Simplicity and was instant approved for $7200. I already have a walmart card ...
0 363 12
samm90 wrote: What kind of cards are you looking for? Low interest cards. Maybe a few rewards...
0 382 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}