Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My Discover started out as a "More" card with a $2,500.00 limit 15.99% APR 7/2012 It now stands a...
0 522 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Chase recently upped the limit on my freedom card from 2.2k to 5k, what are the odds of me getting t...
0 815 22
This post is not so much a question as it is me venting.   ł'm familiar with how finicky Amex can...
0 987 2
At least ł'm not the only one who hasn't had any luck with the infamous 3x increase
0 993 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
ł have yet to get an increase on my B.C.E. despite two separate attempts. ł'm still stuck with my i...
1 1034 18
ł used to work at a gas station and had a Centurion get declined for a full up. That had to have ...
0 535 0
Put a 5k down payment for my Dodge Charger on my Amex; largest single transaction on it so far.
0 613 0
Full coverage on my 2012 Charger is $1,180.00 for the year.
0 191 0
Definitely the coolest looking card I've seen in a while.
0 1526 1
I joined a fraternity at the age of 21 and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I hav...
0 133 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 329 11
Good times, these are the individuals that were active in the community when I made the transition f...
0 316 3
This happened to me, I called on a few occasions and it was never resolved. The C.S.R. behaved as...
0 351 0
That's what I thought but it never hurts to ask. How much of a negative impact would your fico ta...
0 281 2
If someone were to take out a 60 month auto loan, make double payments and pay it off in 30 months' ...
0 323 4
Yes they asked verification questions and ł answered them all correctly.
0 146 0
How long does it take for the system to reset and any idea why ł got locked out?
0 216 2
Not sure where to put this thread, mods feel free to move it. ł tried to pull all 3 of my annual ...
0 224 4
Started at $2,500.00 in July 2012, now it's at $7,500.00
0 679 7
ł believe the light blue card in the post above mine is the old version of the card, they phased tha...
0 191 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}